Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sushi for me part, 2 of 2

Now we're seated at Sam's. The wait was about 20 minutes, but the food was worth every second.

You write your order on an order form. I'm a long-time customer, so all I write is my name, and Sam knows what I like. Actually it's what he likes to fix, and I don't know one type of sushi from another, but it's always good.

Quite a bargain, huh?

Sam is apparently a big Shania Twain fan.

My bud Jer.

Sam behind the counter

A picture of Sam from a fishing trip. Sam has traveled the world.

We've just been served - about 35 minutes after arriving. The only problem is that I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture of my plate of food!

The crowd at Sam's; he directed us to a table where we can enjoy our lunch and watch others wait. That's bud Jer down the lower right corner making a funny. I took this pic from the very back of Sam's restaurant - so you get an idea of how tiny it is and why it's so crowded.

I stopped at the Arcade on my way back to the office. This is the oldest arcade of its type in the country - it's been here over 100 years.

The Peanut Shop is one of the oldest commercial establishments in Nashville..

Inside the shop.

Wifie's favorite.

A view of the AmSouth building on my way back to the office.

No comments: