Monday, June 12, 2006

Blogger problems

Blogger won't let me post pictures. I have lots of pictures that should accompany my previous post (June 9).

When I try to upload a picture, Blogger lets me browse and choose, and then it presents me with the "Done" box, which usually indicates that the picture has uploaded successfully. But when I click "Done," nothing happens - the picture never shows up on my blog. I've tried this multiple times on many days but to no avail.

The Blogger help group has an extended discussion of this problem, but apparently Google has not yet been able to come up with a solution.

Oy vey!

2 comments:

Genevieve Netz said...

Blogger has been driving me crazy lately. I hope they get it straightened out. I've been having trouble off and on with photos for several weeks.

Runawayimagination said...

I joined Google's Blogger discussion group yesterday (http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-publishing?lnk=li), and I learned that lots of people are having problems posting pictures - or this morning, posting anything at all. One person from Italy was complaining about it, so we know it's not just us. lol

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be content with text-only postings until they get it straightened out.